Destiny and Free Will Column
by identical twin brothers Scott Petullo and Stephen Petullo
Spiritually inclined, yet grounded, Scott and Stephen adhere to
ancient spiritual tenets, and expose New Age myths.
Spiritually inclined, yet grounded, Scott and Stephen adhere to
ancient spiritual tenets, and expose New Age myths.
Never having experienced a psychic reading before, your expectations may be skewed due to the enormous amount of misinformation about psychics, astrologers and numerologists, mediums, and other similar practitioners.
As in any industry, there are both treacherous and honorable practitioners in the psychic field. We’ve encountered both, though far more good ones than bad.
We recall the first time we consulted with a talented psychic, in the late 1980s. We didn’t know what to expect. Would she prognosticate doom and gloom? Would she be so vague we’d leave confused and with more questions than when we arrived? Would she see all our faults and criticize us?
Fortunately, none of the above transpired, and it was a wonderful, awe-inspiring session for each of us. The talented seer told us things she couldn’t possibly have known otherwise, and many of her predictions manifested, some more than 20 years later.
Since then, we’ve had and given countless readings, and we want you to be aware of the truth about the industry.
Below we outline several myths about intuitive practitioners.
1. Perhaps you’ve seen on-line advertisements to “bring back your lover” or stop a divorce, for example. Psychics can’t do that, no matter what they promise. Furthermore, dabbling with love spells or other black magic is a one-way ticket to demonic enslavement. Avoid trusting anyone who claims to be able to manipulate others in your life to your advantage. Psychics can’t erase karma. Also, your specialist may be able to tell you if your lover cheated on you, but if you have to ask a stranger, your relationship has probably seen better days.
2. No professional prognosticator knows everything, despite what you may be led to believe. Some parts of your life’s future he will divine with mastery, others will be a mystery to him so keep your expectations in check. Any pro that claims to know everything about your life probably isn’t worth your time.
Being half on the other side all the time, like some mystics are, doesn’t mean you can tap into any situation. It’s like watching TV; just because you’re tuned into one channel doesn’t mean you’re aware of everything that’s happening on every other channel.
Also, you’re not supposed to have advanced knowledge of some parts of your personal fate (including some of the rewards) because it may interfere with the ultimate outcome. Looking back on the information imparted to us many years ago, it’s clear now that the reader told us just enough to give us an idea of our respective personal fated paths, without flooding us with details.
As for the notion of “self-fulfilling prophesy,” once you actually have a session with a talented visionary, and look back on her big-picture prognostications years later, you will easily rule it out. It’s unlikely you attracted events and circumstances in your life just by getting an idea from a psychic. The truth is, she pierced the veil and identified details of your future personal fate.
Also, your subconscious is a potent force, but it lacks the power to, for example, make you experience key parts of your fate due to a seer “putting ideas in your head.” Life doesn’t work that way. If it did, you would “attract” every fantasy you dwell upon, no matter how unrealistic.
Furthermore, our findings stem from the process of informally observing the life events and circumstances of multitudes of subjects without telling them, in conjunction with tracking the patterns in their personal natal and timing charts. Consequently, the idea of “self-fulfilling prophesy” is immaterial.
3. No oracle is 100% accurate, so drop the notion that they should ace every single prophesy. Consider Wall Street investment professionals’ track records, or doctors’ diagnoses. Nobody expects them to be accurate 100% of the time (far from it), so avoid being too demanding of seers.
In our experience, a good diviner’s accuracy is about 60% or higher. For example, she may relay other-dimensional impressions to you about an important future project, but her timing of it may be off, even by years. It’s your job to meditate on the results to sift through the findings to identify the gems.
4. It’s a myth that only professional mediums have other-dimensional talent. Everyone has some degree of intuitive ability. Some of the most clairvoyant people we’ve met aren’t pros. One of the best ways you can increase your intuitive ability is through meditation.
5. As much as we appreciate our fellow professionals of the psychic arts, our findings show that the saying “nothing is set in stone” is a fallacy. Some Light workers may say it to give a client some breathing room, or as an attempt to sugarcoat the truth, but in the long run it’s damaging to subscribe to such a philosophy. The fact is, there’s a lot in life you can’t change, particularly the actions of other people.
Once you witness, as we have, the constant repetition of the patterns in the comprehensive astrology and numerology charts corresponding to personality traits and life circumstances, it’s easy to embrace the idea of immutable personal predetermination.
6. There’s nothing inherently demonic about prophecy, just as there’s nothing sinister about satellites mapping the surface of the planet, or economists forecasting monetary trends. Unless you’ve been living in a cave since birth (or have been brainwashed or are simply closed-minded), you recognize it’s perfectly virtuous to foretell the future, as long as you go about it honorably.
However, due to spiritual troublemakers, it’s always a good idea to protect yourself from dark forces by visualizing yourself surrounded in white Light and asking for protection and guidance from guides and archangels of the Light and, or whichever higher benevolent power you pray to.
Learn more about common psychic myths, meditation, and how to use it to your advantage, and much more with our Direct Your Destiny e-package: http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/directyourdestiny/
Copyright © 2017 Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Wouldn’t it be nice to have an extra push to be motivated to eat healthily and exercise often?
You could try diet pills, but those have side effects. Hiring a trainer and personal chef would be nice, but may not be within your budget.
Many people know what to do to lose weight, but then gain it back, and then some, eventually. While they temporarily changed their behavior, they didn’t address what ultimately overruled it: their mind.
When you change your mind, or your thinking, your behavior will follow. More discipline and other lifestyle changes are some of the keys to good health.
Based on our findings over many years, we believe, like many things, body size can be karmic. In other words, your actions in past lives can play a part in how you appear today. For example, someone who was a dancer in several past lives might be born with long legs and a lean shape. Likewise, someone who was a drunken sailor in many lives and didn’t get much exercise is born with poor cardiovascular health. However, even if you don’t like your shape, you have free will to make the most of it, and your fate. Your thoughts can influence your reality, within the confines of your fate.
With the power of affirmations, you can program your mind with positive thoughts and improve your life.
Note: The subconscious mind can be very stubborn about holding onto weight due to subconscious fears. For example, the subconscious mind may force a person to remain obese because it’s safer; others are less likely to find her attractive, thus sexually abuse her. From the moment she begins to try and shed the weight, she must battle the tremendous power of her subconscious mind. It’s easy to underestimate the influence your subconscious mind has over your life.
We’ve found in our regression work that the hidden (or not) fears can be from this life and, or a past life. If you find it nearly impossible to shed the weight and keep it off, we recommend using past life regression (with an expert or quality MP3) to find the root cause of the problem, then trying a subliminal suggestion MP3 and, or affirmations to support your goal.
Below are 18 magical affirmations to shed the weight and keep it off for good and be motivated to exercise. Repeat one or more often to yourself and watch your mind accept them and help you improve your life.
1. Eating healthy foods is easy for me.
2. I’m finding healthy foods that taste good
3. I like to eat slowly and enjoy my food.
4. I’m learning to enjoy exercise.
5. I have the discipline to exercise often.
6. I know how to shed the excess weight and I’m doing it.
7. Every day I become more fit.
8. Food can be delicious and healthy.
9. I have the willpower to succeed.
10. I deserve to be fit and healthy.
11. I enjoy shedding the weight.
12. I am worth taking care of.
13. I’m sticking to my healthy diet.
14. I’m reaping the benefits of my healthy lifestyle.
15. I love eating food that’s good for me.
16. I make exercising fun.
17. I look forward to my exercise time.
18. Every day I become more fit and healthier.
Now that you’re aware how your thoughts influence your life and your health, you can use these affirmations to shed the weight and keep it off for good, and be motivated to exercise.
These affirmations and more are included in the Shed the Weight and Keep it Off for Good/ Motivated to Exercise Soundless Subliminal™ Just press “play” and let this powerful MP3 do all the work! http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/subliminals/
Copyright © 2017 Stephen Petullo, Scott Petullo
Numbers symbolize qualities, beyond mere quantities, and for thousands of years various civilizations have utilized numerology to infer timing, compatibility, and personality traits.
Numerology, otherwise known as number mysticism in ancient times, is one of our favorite methods of divination.
You may be familiar with associating the day of birth, for example, with specific personality traits. It’s a starting point, but we always recommend utilizing patterns, comprised of multiple factors because the symbolism of any given indicator is either corroborated or mitigated by the energy of the others. Our proprietary systems include hundreds of factors that form complex patterns. We believe pattern recognition is fundamental to accurate numerology and astrology prediction, compatibility, and personality analysis.
However, we readily acknowledge there exist rare, very psychic individuals who can utilize only a few numerology or astrology factors as touchstones to do consistently accurate readings.
In light of that, along with the idea that no matter what your level of proficiency, learning basic number mysticism can offer you clarity about your own life situations and those of others too.
Below we personify (in the extreme) each of the root numbers one through nine in relation to break-up styles to help you understand the basic related energies.
The root number of any multiple digit number is derived by adding the digits together and reducing to a single number. For example, 721 = 7+2+1= 10, 1+0, = 1.
Keep in mind the balanced expression of any given number is constructive, and the over-balanced or under-balanced form isn’t. Thus, all root numbers can be magnificent in their highest forms, but all can be terrible too, in their lowest (extreme) forms.
1: Her ex blamed the divorce on her excessive independence, though her aggression and intolerance didn’t help either. She’s a fierce competitor in her career, and few would doubt her originality, but it’s clear she lacks people skills. She just walked away and didn’t turn back.
2: Duplicitous to the core, his mate never knew if he was telling the truth or one of his usual unique interpretations of the truth. His sensitivity and thoughtfulness was endearing, but his partner got tired of him being too thin-skinned and lacking a backbone. He manipulated his way to being single again.
3: Her passionate and creative demeanor is endearing, but she rarely stops talking. She’s a lot of fun but her partner is concerned about her mental health. She prefers screaming matches to debates, and although she reunited with her mate after the break-up, she finally cut ties after vacillating for months.
4. Steadfast and dependable, she’s always there for her partner, at least mentally (emotions are a different story). Don’t expect her to be sentimental, but do expect her to be physical. She offered a very reasonable argument about why she wanted to end it, and her partner could see no flaw in her logic.
5. His versatility and charm is captivating, but is he a player? In the past, he’s either stayed too long in a relationship that’s clearly over, or left too soon. He’s sometimes too blunt, and his freewheeling escapades have caused trouble. He ended his most recent connection by cheating on his partner and making no effort to hide it.
6. She’s romantic, trustworthy, responsible, and a wonderful parent, but obstinate. She’ll never change, to her detriment. She claims breaking up isn’t the right thing to do, even though they both agree the marriage is over. Her partner finally moved out after not being able to endure the train-wreck of a marriage any longer.
7. You better give him lots of alone time for his writing, reading, working, and other individual pursuits, or he won’t be happy. He may even like his invisible angel friends more than you. But don’t worry; his heart was true (at least before the connection faded, in his view), even though you rarely saw him. When you did see him, you knew it was over because he was far more distant than usual.
8. Hire a good divorce attorney, because this one will take you to the cleaners, and then some. It wasn’t about anything but security and money in the first place, and you would have known that had you not fallen under her spell. She has a good mind for business and negotiations, but now she’s unfortunately using that against you. The way she suddenly and dramatically ended it reveals her innate cold-heartedness.
9. He says he’ll always care about you, and he means it. Even though he has a heart of gold, his love is too non-personal and he has no real convictions, despite appearances. He has loads of compassion and understanding, yet he’s a little too open-minded sometimes. His mate knew it was his way of signaling the end of the relationship when he suggested they open up their partnership to new lovers.
Gain insight about personality and timing with our Numerology Decoder Software http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/numerology-software/
Copyright © 2017 Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Have you ever noticed that people who behave like a class act tend to go further in life, and their work and personal relationships are more harmonious and less stressful?
Why is that? Is it because they have less drama and chaos in their life than most people? Maybe sometimes, but often it’s because they’ve been through a lot and in the process learned how to react positively to adversity.
The world is full of rude people, and people who don’t realize they’re overstepping boundaries or being disrespectful. Sooner or later you will encounter these types and that’s when you have a choice (and at times a spiritual test). You can stoop to their level and potentially start a battle, but this will just add more stress to your life. And you don’t want to create any negative karma, do you?
The other option is to behave like a class act and avoid taking the actions of others personally. Allow a person to be childish if they must (hey, it’s their karma!) and then respond to him or her like an adult.
Do you want to be known as someone who is patient, polite, kind, mature, and able to listen and communicate well, or the opposite?
This is especially important to keep in mind when dealing with people who don’t take responsibility for their actions. The minute you react to their actions in a negative way, they will blame you for the conflict they started.
Based on our many years of empirical research, we’ve found that many such situations in life are the result of fate and karma. But you have free will to react in a positive way, as a class act, to minimize the negatives and maximize the positive outcome.
Affirmations can help you accomplish this. You can shape your reality with your thoughts, within the confines of your fate.
It’s up to you: you can focus on the negative aspects of life, or you can accept and rise above them.
Side note: We realize it’s not always possible to respond like a saint to everyone, especially when you’re tired, having a difficult day, or someone really pushes your buttons. This is one reason we like to meditate daily as it helps to keep us calm enough to think before we react. Also, sometimes you need to be harsh to defend yourself or make it clear you won’t tolerate disrespect.
Below are 19 helpful affirmations to become a class act. Choose one or more and repeat it often to yourself. The more you do so, the more likely your mind will accept it and play along.
1) I’m patient and understanding.
2) I like being polite.
3) I react calmly and confidently.
4) I like to help others.
5) I am good at listening.
6) I speak with calm confidence and compassion.
7) I’m kind and compassionate.
8) I’m choosing to act and respond adult-like.
9) I express myself with love.
10) I’m relaxed and compassionate when socializing.
11) I accept everyone as they are.
12) I project a calm confidence while socializing.
13) I’m comfortable being me.
14) I forgive everyone, including myself.
15) I’m accepting others as they are.
16) I am a class act and behave like one.
17) I’m choosing to forgive.
18) I like to laugh and make others laugh.
19) I express myself with compassion and confidence.
Now that you know how your thoughts influence your reality, you can use these affirmations to become a class act. Similar affirmations are included in the Be a Class Act Soundless Subliminal™ Just press “play” and let this powerful MP3 do all the work! http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/subliminals/
Cynics say there is no evidence for reincarnation. Based on the presumptions and angry reactions we sometimes receive about the idea of past lives, it seems like some people don’t want any evidence to exist. Maybe they don’t like the idea of having to come back and suffer the consequences of their bad behavior.
Hardcore skeptics of reincarnation who commonly accuse believers of lacking intelligence, usually base their narrow-minded viewpoints on little to no research about the topic. Who is being gullible?
Science-minded skeptics want tangible proof. Do they also discount love, compassion, and other intangible components of the human condition, which are void of physical evidence?
Some people are critical of the concept and people who believe in it because they perceive it as make-believe like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny; they don’t want to appear silly for giving it much thought. Some of these types believe in what they are told to believe in by their parents or others, from a very young age. They adhere to groupthink because there’s safety in numbers. They lack the courage, ability, or interest to think for themselves and consider non-conventional viewpoints.
Others are taught by their religion that it does not exist, so they accept this.
Still others fear what happens after death, which is natural, and they don’t want to think about it. We’re not surprised since so many religious leaders have added fuel to the fire by warning their followers of severe punishment in the afterlife if they don’t follow the prescribed interpretation of right and wrong.
Thanks to 2000+ years of misunderstandings and misinformation about reincarnation and karma, most people don’t give it much thought.
We’re both naturally skeptical and like to look beyond the surface of issues. Instead of accepting the standard view, we like to form our own opinions based on careful consideration. This is the approach we’ve always taken with the topic of reincarnation and related metaphysical subjects, since we began reading about past life regression case histories in the mid 1980s, then began our own regressions in the late 1980s.
We’re confident that if you objectively explore the evidence it will seem logical to at least consider it as a valid possibility for what happens after death.
One of the best collections of evidence for reincarnation was compiled by the late Dr. Ian Stevenson, MD of the University of Virginia. He studied over 3000 cases of the past life memories of children over the span of more than 40 years.
Walter Semkiw, MD and Jim Tucker, MD discuss the reincarnation research of Ian Stevenson, MD in this video.They also mention two famous cases, one of which is a woman who was born into a different religion than in her previous life (which is common). As noted in the video description, if everyone accepted this as a possibility, wars over religious differences would end.
The best evidence for reincarnation: Your past life memories in your subconscious mind.
Even if you’re not spiritually sensitive you may have had a past life dream or vision, but didn’t recognize it as such because most people are conditioned from birth to disbelieve in past lives.
We recommend you don’t take our word for it and instead use one of the best methods to explore the subject: past life regression.
Past life regression, when approached correctly with a trained expert or good quality MP3, can give one an intense and healing emotional experience, which is one indication your perceptions might be of real events.
You won’t bring back physical evidence from regression, of course. But if you remain objective, follow the directions, and allow the process to work, it will be difficult to brush off your perceptions as “only imagination,” especially if you’re able to confirm some of the details, such as cultural idiosyncrasies, names, associations, or even addresses for more modern-day lifetimes.
Everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs and it really doesn’t matter if you can prove spiritual concepts valid or not. However, accepting the possibility of reincarnation is likely to make you more responsible and a better person because you’re more apt to treat others as you want to be treated.
Our Direct Your Destiny e-package includes a special audio MP3 to safely explore your past lives and other subconscious memories, plus many other beneficial spiritual tools and tips. http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/directyourdestiny/
Thirty-five years ago, the idea of daily meditation seemed foreign to us. But today, it’s a normal part of our daily schedule, even if it means getting up thirty minutes earlier or skipping TV to do so.
People of all walks of life practice meditation now, unlike in the past when it was mainly for stereotypical radical spiritual devotees.
The scientifically documented health benefits may surprise you: improves regulation of emotions; decreases depression, inflammation, and stress; improves brain health and memory; increases peace of mind; releases a natural, healthy, feel-good brain opiate, and much more.
Three ascertainable stages exist in committing yourself to regular meditation. First, you wonder if you’re doing it right because nothing seems to happen. Next, you notice subtle changes in your perception of yourself and your life and you realize there’s really something to it. In the third stage you find the regular habit of meditation includes all the benefits listed above and it becomes as normal as going to bed and waking up in the morning. There’s no reluctance to do it, like you encounter in the first stage–you just do it to get your daily feel-good fix.
Don’t worry if you’re struggling to get past the first stage. Maintain discipline and you’ll eventually get the hang of it.
To the skeptics, we understand your cynicism because we’ve been there, but the science behind it is so overwhelming that we urge you to consider it.
In some cases, entering the second stage can be scary; don’t worry, you won’t become a vacant-minded zombie. Instead, you’ll learn to disengage from daily mind-dramas and monkey mind. Have you ever walked along a beach and the waves lulled you into a peaceful state of mind? That’s the feeling you can generate on a daily basis, anywhere–all you need is a little discipline.
We list five tips below to help you get started, or to go deeper if you’ve already started.
We encourage you to practice regular meditation to reap all the wonderful benefits, especially peace of mind.
The free version of our Direct Your Destiny e-package includes a Psychic / Meditative State Script to help you get the most from your meditation sessions and our Let Go MP3 audio recording utilizes brain-mind technology to effortlessly guide you into a meditative state. http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/directyourdestiny/
The first thing that comes to mind for most people after hearing the words demonic possession is the Exorcist movie, Halloween, or perhaps your in-laws.
We understand the reluctance to embrace the concept of ghosts and dark energy.
Many years ago we were unsure about the notion of demonic energy, and particularly about it influencing human behavior.
Today, we believe it’s a real epidemic that makes life’s difficulties worse, and creates additional problems for countless unsuspecting people.
Our long-term investigations into the phenomenon along with direct experience show us that it’s real, even though you can’t physically see it or touch it.
First, people deny it, just like we did. Then they’re surprised to find out that realty doesn’t end with the mundane world; there exist other, unseen dimensions that are just as important. They discover that a whole range of entities exist on the unseen planes, from benevolent guides and angels to malevolent, evil demons (even worse than that horrible neighbor of yours). Eventually, they learn to protect themselves from dark entities.
One way dark energy terrorizes people is through a significant other. Although demonic possession isn’t as common as harboring lost souls, both are serious problems and the symptoms are similar, though much worse for demonic possession.
Below we list seven signs your mate may be possessed by demons.
1. Your mate ridicules and, or denies the concept. Embedded, hidden disembodied souls, or demonic entities easily sway a host’s thinking to that of cynic.
2. Drug use and, or excessive alcohol consumption is a strong sign your mate being influenced by sinister energies. Which comes first, the drug use and, or excessive alcohol consumption, or the possession? It depends on each individual case, but you can be sure that someone who is overdoing it on a regular basis is accumulating dark energy. Addicts can have hundreds of demons and lost souls, literal colonies, within their energy field, feeding off of them and not even know it. Some appear to be under the control of their unseen masters.
3. A person who hadn’t previously used drugs or alcohol suddenly imbibing heavily like there’s no tomorrow is a hint he or she has someone onboard.
Of course, we recognize that demonic possession may not be the root cause of bad habits and addiction, but our findings show it’s much more difficult to stay sober while hosting a non-stop party of dark energy in your energy field.
4. Demonic energy can be extremely persuasive, such as through voices in one’s head, simulated sensory impressions (e.g. tasting booze and sensing the high from it, even though you’ve never imbibed), or mistaking feelings for one’s own that encourage specific behavior. Subtle coercion by sinister entities is common and shouldn’t be mistaken for a guardian angel, for example. Guides of the Light only impart encouraging, uplifting, positive messages.
5. Volatile emotions and particularly intense anger is a strong sign your mate is struggling with demons. While we recognize that vitamin and mineral deficiencies, along with hormonal imbalances, for example, can also be the physical root cause of such symptoms, extreme emotions open the door to dark energy possession.
6. A sudden shift in sexual appetites can indicate that your significant other is hosting an invisible demon party. Dramatic decreased or increased sexual desire (apart from the result of boosting one’s health through natural means) is a strong clue.
7. Depression is common with people who are hosting demons and lost souls. Regular sunshine, avoiding sugar, drugs, and processed foods, and limiting alcohol, along with getting enough sleep, can help improve moods. Regular Spiritual Detox (which you can do yourself, at no cost) helps tremendously.
You can’t control what another person does, but at least you can protect yourself. If you’re feeling irritated or angry, beyond normal circumstances or for no good reason, reading a protection script (Spiritual Detox) can do wonders.
Our FREE Spiritual Detox Script can help you get rid of dark energy.
If you’re feeling depressed, angry, fearful, or having a tough time quitting bad habits and addictions, our Spiritual Detox™ MP3 can help. http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/spiritual-detox/
Copyright © 2017 Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Here’s a recent email we received about the law of attraction and fate:
Hi guys, despite all your interesting findings on fate and destiny, of which I firmly believe, I am stunned at the amount of new age information out there concerning the LOA, whereby, so many people, particularly in my Facebook group, who seem to espouse continually how we can create our reality moment to moment, and that fate doesn’t exist. I’ve even mentioned your research but it doesn’t seem to get through. I know the task is for us all to form our own beliefs, but can’t help think why kid ourselves also. Anyway, just wanted to share that with you, keep up the good work! Regards, Chris
We’ve noticed the same epidemic for years, Chris. It’s not easy to face that a lot of things in life seem to be fated, no matter how much you try to create a different reality.
Our long-term empirical findings firmly support the theory of immutable personal fate (for everyone), certain circumstances in life that can’t be changed no matter what you do. We believe our teachings will ultimately be more helpful than promoting exclusively inspiration which, like a sugar high, doesn’t last.
According to the author of the 2006, 19 million copy best-seller The Secret, you can use the law of attraction to create whatever you want: ”With the knowledge from The Secret there is not anything any human cannot be, do or have…not a single thing. No limits whatsoever.”
11 years later, law of attraction marketers are now focusing on why it didn’t work for most people by promoting ”the missing piece.” Yes, you still can create whatever you want (according to them), but only if you buy another book or seminar ticket from someone who (claims to have) figured out how to cheat fate.
The Bad News
As much as we’d like to believe otherwise, the law of attraction can’t help you “create” whatever you want because of the 13 other spiritual laws, some of which supersede the law of attraction.
For example, the law of higher-self/soul influence over personality dictates that your soul’s agenda (which was put into motion before you were born), overrides the demands and wishes of your personality.
Another, the law of subconscious personality domination, means that your fears, beliefs, and defenses rule your existence and many of those hidden, unconscious characteristics are extremely difficult to alter.
Then there’s the law of reincarnation, law of predestination/destiny/personal fate, and the law of karma. Many people misunderstand and misuse these words, but all of the concepts work together and “created” your life circumstances before you were born. Your personality can decide it does or doesn’t like something, but if it’s your karma and fate to experience it, you will.
We can’t explain the inner workings of personal fate, such as exactly how life circumstances are chosen and, or coordinated by your soul and a higher power, but we can share our findings: Once you have witnessed, as we have, the continual recurrence of patterns in the comprehensive astrology and numerology charts, completely representing key circumstances in peoples’ lives, you will stop rejecting the idea of fate.
By the way, it’s not unkind of us to share our theory that much of life’s challenges (and rewards) are unavoidable. It would be unkind to lie to you, promising you everything you desire, as some New Age marketers do. At least we help you prepare for life’s unavoidable crises.
Based on our empirical research, we’re convinced that just as gravity affects all humans, these laws do too, even if you don’t believe in them.
Thinking positive thoughts, as The Secret instructs, will help make your life more pleasant and can be helpful with some goals. But denying reality isn’t going to magically transform a dog turd into a diamond.
The good news is that you can use your free will to work with fate.
1. Rather than believing ”anything is possible,” shoot for the stars, but at least be somewhat realistic about your goals.
If your goals are dependent upon the actions of others, and a lot in life falls in this category, keep in mind it’s unrealistic to expect others to behave as you demand.
2. Get to know yourself better. The more you know yourself, your strengths, talents, skills, interests, and most importantly, your inner wisdom, you are better able to take advantage of and pursue goals that are aligned with them. In other words, rather than trying to “create” something that isn’t part of your path, when you know yourself, you gravitate towards goals that are a better fit. Some ways to get to know yourself and your path better include daily meditation, past life regression, handwriting analysis, and comprehensive astrology and numerology.
3. Change what you can and accept what you can’t. You can’t control what other people say and do or what life throws at you. But you can control how you react to circumstances, your attitude, what you say, and how you spend your time.
4. Apply the concepts from our Mystic’s Magic Formula to make the most of your fate: acceptance, gratitude, taking full responsibility for your life, asking for help from guides of the Light, and more. http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/mysticism-recipe-success/
Numerous self-proclaimed spiritual groups are targeting the President of the United States with black magic. This suggests significant parts of the metaphysical community either lack understanding of the law of karma, or don’t care about the consequences.
Will they ever learn? Anyone who actively intends harm on another individual is evil, not spiritual, no matter how they justify it.
Everything you do and say affects your karmic balance sheet, even if nobody is looking. Don’t believe us? Our long-term empirical research strongly supports this theory. You won’t find out for certain if we’re correct until you cross over, but this is a risk you don’t want to take.
The Facebook group Bind Trump Magic Resistance has over 1800 members and includes “a number of magical groups” that perform monthly satanic rituals to “bind Donald Trump and all who abet him,” and to make him ”fail utterly.”
Rituals include invoking “demons of the infernal realms” and burning photos of President Trump, visualizing him “blowing apart into dust or ash” because, as one group puts it, “(we) wholeheartedly believe that Trump and the rest of the GOP are garbage.”
As any sane person with a conscience understands, if you intentionally attempt to hurt someone (no matter who it is) unless it’s in self-defense, you better expect payback somewhere down the line.
The trap that these people are placing themselves in is two-fold: they are creating monstrous negative personal karma that they’ll have to balance (read: experience themselves first-hand) at some point in the future, and they are selling their souls to demons.
The rough karma is the easy part, compared to the consequences of contracting with demons. You don’t get a get out of jail free card after aligning yourself with satanic energy.
According to Manly P. Hall, author of The Secret Teachings of All Ages, once you die, in such an agreement, the respective demons own you, exactly as if you sold yourself into slavery: ”…black magic is performed with the aid of a demoniacal spirit, who serves the sorcerer for the length of his earthly life, with the understanding that after death the magician shall become the servant of his own demon…For this reason a black magician will go to inconceivable ends to prolong his physical life, since there is nothing for him beyond the grave…a man will barter his eternal soul for temporal power…in its various branches the black art includes nearly all forms of ceremonial magic, necromancy, witchcraft, sorcery, and vampirism…”
We’ve witnessed this vicious trap through clients’ and even our own past life regressions. We know from dire experience, many lifetimes ago, how important it is to reject dark energy, no matter how tempting it is to use it.
Even those seemingly harmless spells, used to get what you want, can put you at risk of being indentured by demonic forces, especially if your intent is to control another person’s will, or worse, harm them.
Ignorance as a defense is futile–anyone who partners with dark forces, especially to harm another, is doomed to suffer the aforementioned fate of enslavement by demons.
How to Avoid This Trap
To start, make it a habit to never send negative energy to anyone. Sounds easy, but the mere act of being angry with someone can cause you to inadvertently target them. Thoughts are things–be conscious of the energy you generate and what you do with it because the good and bad you send out comes back to you, in time.
Our experience tells us there are multitudes of “guides” on the other side that aren’t “of the Light.” These entities are sometimes strongly prejudiced and can be disembodied, troubled souls (or worse) who have not yet gone to the Light.
To avoid these types, only ask for help (and only for good-natured, positive goals) from other-dimensional energies, such as archangels and God, of the Light. We believe help is always available to you if you pay attention (regular meditation helps). Spiritual protection prayers and Spiritual Detox help enormously too.
Clues that you’ve inadvertently tapped into a mischievous and, or dark entity is biased guidance or anything that feels negative. You can be sure that a guide of the Light won’t judge, such as calling a specific politician disparaging names.
What can you do instead of spells or sending negative energy? Ask for help from guides of the Light to shine and maintain intense Light and love on the person and situation. Light and love helps people perceive the truth and make positive choices for the highest good of all involved (which may or may not fit either side’s agenda).
Go ahead and ask for help with your goals from guides of the Light, but avoid, at all costs, partnering with demonic forces.
Our FREE Spiritual Detox Script can help you get rid of dark energy.
One sure way to generate controversy is to bring up the topic of reincarnation in a group conversation.
In our experience, in the Western world, about 30% will say they believe in it, 40% will express mild skepticism, and 30% will vehemently speak out against it.
Elsewhere in the world, believers are a significantly higher percentage, as the majority of the world embraces the concept of reincarnation in some form or another. They, like us, believe the soul is eternal and “the other side” exists, where souls go after physically incarnating.
Then there are the Atheists who believe that you’re just a piece of meat with a brain, the universe is one big accident, and there aren’t any consequences for your behavior as long as you don’t get caught.
Here’s an e-mail we received recently in response to an article on reincarnation, like we get on a regular basis from those unique individuals who express their hostility to strangers on-line, anonymously. By the way, do these special people also phone strangers, give them a piece of their mind, and then hang up?
“Compete bull—- Karma. One life has enough wisdom to teach anyone the world is an unfair place. There is not a cat in hells chance many would want to relive a life less fortune than others. One life, one death and earth is gone for good with your lifes experiences. One thing is for sure I wont be returning to earth even for a golden pig or any amount of anything.” Anonymous
We’re thrilled Anonymous decided to grace us with his/her wisdom, particularly with corroborating information, supporting his/her contention. Bravo!
We understand that life isn’t easy, and can seem unfair at times. This is especially so if you believe you deserve everything you want.
Below we address some of the usual anti-reincarnation contentions:
1. Conventional science doesn’t approve of reincarnation.
The science authorities haven’t invalidated reincarnation either, so until that point, it’s best to adhere to the spirit of science, and accept it as a valid theory.
Dr. Ian Stevenson spent over forty years scientifically documenting over 3000 cases of past life memories of children from multiple cultures around the world. The evidence certainly suggests the theory of reincarnation is worth considering.
2. People would not choose the horrible experiences they go through if reincarnation is valid.
Your personality wouldn’t, but your soul would in order to continue to grow and to balance karma. Consider your soul to be the parent and your personality, with all its fears, defenses, and biases, the child.
It’s not always the case that a person is enduring karmic retribution for past life dark deeds; sometimes the terrible experience is for other reasons, such as to help bring awareness to the world, or stop it from happening to others in the future.
3. I’d remember my past lives if it were true.
You would remember select past life experiences if you turned off the TV and meditated more often. Besides, you don’t remember everything because it would be too much for your mind to endure all the past traumas, trials, and at the same time, focus on the present, which is most important.
4. Only the present matters, not the past, and reincarnation holds you back.
What really holds you back are deep, subconscious past life memories that are driving your unconscious mind today.
Fear of air travel, fear of being on the open ocean, fear of a particular culture or religion, and all other seemingly unexplainable anxieties, strangely, are frequently assuaged or even eliminated after past life regression to get to the root cause. This is true even if the person doesn’t believe in reincarnation.
The anxious air traveler may have died in a WWII plane crash and the person afraid of the sea may have perished in a typhoon in a fishing boat off the coast of Japan over a thousand years ago. Look to your own fears and anxieties (and strengths and rewarding parts of your life too) for clues about your past.
5. Those into reincarnation always say they were a celebrated historical figure; they can’t possibly have all been the same person. Besides, recorded history goes back only so far and there were fewer people back then than today, so it’s not possible.
Actually, it’s very possible if you consider Earth is only one of millions (possibly billions) of inhabitable planets in this universe where souls incarnate. Don’t be too quick to rule out the theory that many lost civilizations on Earth have vanished without a trace due to massive plate-tectonic shifts and other cataclysms prior to recorded history, and that the population on this planet may have been higher at some point in history than it is today.
Also, our findings show that most people who experience past life regressions don’t perceive being a celebrity or having particularly glamorous lifetimes. We believe those who enjoy fame today have earned it, as have those who suffer infamy. All souls experience all types of existences at some point, in some life, in their progression.
Although you won’t know for sure until you leave this world, perhaps it’s best to entertain the theory of reincarnation if only for humanitarian reasons. If everyone lived their life believing in karma and reincarnation, the world would be a much better place.
Our Direct Your Destiny e-package includes a special audio recording to privately and safely explore your distant past, past lives, and other subconscious memories, plus many other helpful spiritual tools, tips and guidance. http://spiritualgrowthnow.com/directyourdestiny/