For more than two decades empirical observation has allowed us to form distinct metaphysical theories using a comprehensive system of checks and balances, including handwriting analysis, intuition, and in-depth astrology and numerology.
Definite patterns of multiple indicators symbolize character, important life circumstances and events, and timing trends.
Regarding complex numerology, sometimes we happen across a subject who has a massive over-abundance of a certain number, such as the number 11.
Extremes are always a challenge to live constructively, but at least the person often has exceptional talent regarding the specific number and is able to capitalize on that talent.
Below we list seven things individuals with a lot (dozens of factors) of the number 11 in their comprehensive numerology have a fondness toward.
1. They thrive on harmony in their environment. Peaceful music, soft lighting, comfortable seating, and of course a lack of interpersonal strife is what they want. The worst environment for them would be, for example, a chaotic brokerage trading floor, which would lead to excessive nervous tension. It’s not that they don’t like competition or the adrenalin rush of working toward a deadline–they do. But the ideal setting for them to succeed must be reasonably tranquil.
2. Truthful living, even to the chagrin of their family and friends, is what they are about. Don’t like how they avoid traditional marriage, the usual societal standards and roles, and how they tell it like they see it and call it a sham? Too bad. They see the world through a truth-scope and walk their talk, even though they may appear “eccentric,” like the New Age author who writes about reincarnation, or the artist who mocks (dysfunctional) conventionality.
3. They are naturally inclined toward fame (or infamy if there are enough negative corroborating indicators) and really enjoy it, in fact they often crave it. Broadcasting their messages on national radio, appearing in a feature film or popular TV show, they can’t get enough.
4. That poor 6’6″ 275 lb linebacker wet his pants and ran screaming from the room after hearing and seeing an other-dimensional entity appear out of nowhere. But the person with loads of 11 happily remains in the room, smiling at the apparition, telling it she wants to help it find its way home.
5. So pleased with the illumination he taps into and even visions of future occurrences, he would like to share his insights with others. The compelling drive to do so is an important part of his life mission and he may do so through art, poetry, writing, or other means.
6. Waking up after a prophetic dream, even the rough ones, reminds him of his talent and he would trade it for nothing. There is power in the divine and he expresses gratitude for who he is and what he taps into (the other side).
7. Few things are more fun than seeing past life visions of friends and strangers. He’s tempted to tell that office worker on her lunch hour he sees walking down the street that her current life drama is intimately connected to when she was a sexually aggressive pirate in the late 1600s, but he has learned the hard way that it’s usually best to keep his visions to himself.
Copyright © 2012 Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo